In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Bambi in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Bambi.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Bambi - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about BAMBI from Disney
Bambi is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was originally featured in the 1923 story “Bambi, a Life in the Woods.”
- The character Man is on AFI’s List of Villains.
- The theme music for Man consisted of 3 notes. The theme music for “Jaws” consisted of 2 notes.
- Paul McCartney credits the death of Bambi’s mother for his interest in animal rights.
- After the film’s release, Walt Disney allowed the characters to appear in fire prevention campaigns.
- Bambi was only loaned to the government for a year, leading to the creation of Smokey Bear.
- Bambi and his mother make a cameo appearance in the Donald Duck cartoon No Hunting.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.