In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Blaze The Cat in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Blaze The Cat.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Blaze The Cat - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about BLAZE THE CAT from Sonic the Hedgehog
Blaze the Cat is a member in the casting group for Sonic the Hedgehog of the video game series. The character was designed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ōshima in 1991 for a video game from Sega. It is based on a blue hedgehog who travels at supersonic speeds and simultaneously curls into a ball for attacking enemies. He inspired comics, original animated video, and 4 cartoon shows.
Did you know?
- This character was initially featured in the game Sonic Rush from 2005 and has since starred in comics.
- Her friends are Sonic and Silver the Hedgehog.
- Blaze is a lavender cat with a purple formal coat, magenta shoes, jewelry, and decorative feathers.
- She is a teenaged counterpart to Sonic who helps eliminate enemies with the ability to summon fire.
- The cat is from another dimension and is the princess and guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Sonic is one of the first game cast members to be inducted to the Walk of Game which occurred in 2005. His competitor named Mario from the Nintendo video game company is also an inductee. Sonic was created to provide this marketing advantage, making him the mascot for the video game company Sega. He is now one of the world’s most famous video game characters, having sold over 80 million copies.