In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Gardevoir in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Gardevoir.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Gardevoir - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Gardevoir
It belongs in the fairy-type Pokémon category. Gardevoir’s body resembles a gown, white in color, with its arms, hair and underside a shade of green. The Mega Gardevoir has everything white except the hair which is shorter and curled. It has various psychic powers.
Did you know?
- They are very loyal to their trainers to the point that they would give their lives up to protect them. This kind of protection leads to the speculation that it may be based on a guardian angel.
- Its psychic powers allow it to see through dimensions and see the future, also can create black holes.
- While there are distinctly female, there is a 50/50 ratio of male to female Gardevoir in the Pokémon universe.
- They mostly live with humans in urban places protecting them but some can be found in the wild protecting the young Gardevoir species.
- It is not governed by the laws of gravity as it will use its psychic abilities to counter the gravitational pull of the earth.
- They are at their peak of power when they are closely bonded with their trainers and utilize their power of foreshadow to learn of impending danger on their trainers.