In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Goofy in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Goofy.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Goofy - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about GOOFY from Disney
Goofy is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This black canine character first appeared in 1932 and has a pet dog named Pluto.
- His alias is Dippy Dawg, George G. Geef, James Boyd, Goofus D. Dawg, and Goofy G. Goof Super Goof.
- He usually wears an orange long sleeve shirt with a black vest, blue pants, green hat, and brown shoes.
- His girlfriends are Clarabelle Cow, Glory-Bee, Sylvia Marpole, and Penny.
- He has father Goofy Sr., mother Gramma Goof, son Max Goof, nephew Gilbert Goof, and niece Debbie.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.