In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Patch From 101 Dalmatians in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Patch From 101 Dalmatians.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Patch From 101 Dalmatians - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about PATCH from 101 Dalmatians
Patch is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was derived from a book The Hundred and One Dalmatians in 1956 and adapted to film.
- A wealthy lady named Cruella de Vil wishes to have the dogs’ skins to be made as a coat for her wardrobe. She offers money for the dogs, but is refused. Then she hires a few men to steal the dogs.
- He is a strong and fast white puppy with black spots on his body and one over his right eye, a black left ear, a red collar, and a gold tag.
- Patch is supported by his 2 parents, 14 siblings, 84 adoptees, and a friend named Thunderbolt.
- Other appearances were in a 1961 animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians, a 1996 live-action film 101 Dalmatians, movie sequels, television series, stage performances, video games, and cameos.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world.