In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Raticate in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Raticate.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Raticate - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Raticate
It belongs to the same family as Rattata which is the rodent-type Pokémon. It is a quadrupled large rodent that has large incisors and three whiskers one each side of the face which it uses to maintain balance. It has webbed feet which allow it to swim and its tail is long with scales. Females are distinguished by the shorter whiskers and lighter fur.
Did you know?
- It can intimidate an enemy by standing on its hind legs and showing its fangs in a menacing manner.
- Its teeth are its powerful asset because they can gnaw through tough materials such as steel, concrete, rock and wood. It can also use it to defeat an enemy.
- It can seek out larger enemies when provoked enough.
- In Alola it has a leadership role so it does not search for its food instead it is brought and often indulges in the fresher foods than its counterparts.
- Its fangs were heavily used to perform its former signature moves that is Hyper Fang and Super Fang.
It lives in grasslands and plains. It is also in the category of Mouse Pokémon with Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew and Sandslash. It is also the final form of Rattata.