In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Clarabelle Cow in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Clarabelle Cow.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Clarabelle Cow - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about CLARABELLE COW from Disney
Clarabelle Cow is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This rural Italian character has a red shirt, green skirt and bow on her head, and yellow heeled shoes.
- She was created by Walt in 1928 as a best friend to Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Horace Horsecollar.
- Her alias is Carolyn Cow and she has a puppy named Bella, cousin Bertie, niece Betsy, and Aunt Bovina.
- She was one of the first characters to be featured on comics, and did so in 1930.
- Her presence is witnessed on 3 video games and as a greeter at theme parks worldwide.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.