In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Flounder From The Little Mermaid in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Flounder From The Little Mermaid.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Flounder From The Little Mermaid - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about FLOUNDER from The Little Mermaid
Flounder is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character is from the 1989 film called The Little Mermaid and its sequels.
- The mermaid Ariel has a bright yellow and blue tropical fish as her best friend.
- This fish scares easily but he protects and supports Ariel without hesitation.
- Flounder’s alias is Guppy Number 35 as it was before he met Ariel.
- He has a twin sister called Sandy who appeared in Jim Henson’s Little Mermaid’s Island.
- The fish also appears in theme parks and stage attractions.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.