In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Fozzie Bear From The Muppets in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Fozzie Bear From The Muppets.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Fozzie Bear From The Muppets - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about FOZZIE BEAR from The Muppets
Fozzie Bear is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was created by Jim Henson in 1976 and voiced by Frank Oz.
- He appeared on The Muppets live action and animated television series, and live action movies.
- Fozzie is a brown and fuzzy bear who wears a short brown hat and white necktie with red dots.
- He is a stand-up comic in the show often saying “Wocka Wocka Wocka!”
- After joking, he was ridiculed by the old balcony critics Statler and Waldorf.
- His friends include Kermit the Frog and Rowlf the Dog who would sing as the bear played the piano.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.