In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Golbat in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Golbat.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Golbat - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Golbat
The Golbat is the evolved form of the Zubat, and unlike the Zubat this Pokemon has eyes with which to see. Its body is much larger than it would be as a Zubat, as are its mouth and teeth. Like its predecessor, the Golbat is active only at night, when it comes out to feed on the blood of both Pokemon and humans. Sometimes, however, the Golbat will consume too much blood, so much that it becomes too bloated to fly. During feeding, the blood type of this bat Pokemon will become the same blood type as it’s victim. If you are about to be bitten by a Golbat, you likely won’t see it coming as these creatures attack from behind their prey. They can drain up to ten ounces of blood in a single bite.
Did you know?
- ?-There is no animal hide too thick for the Golbat’s four large fangs to puncture through.
- This Pokemon is most active in the middle of the night, when night time Is at its darkest.
- If the Golbat drinks too much blood and can’t fly, it’ll fall to the ground, where it eventually becomes food for other Pokemon.
- Their fangs are like straws, making them very easy to break but very efficient for sucking blood. These fangs are as sharp as needles.
- Even if it gets too bloated with blood to fly, the Golbat will continue to suck the blood of its victim anyway.
Arts and Crafts Activity Notes: Draw a large picture of the Golbat on a dry-erase board, chalkboard or other reusable surface, but don’t add the fangs. Instead, draw the fangs (on paper) separately and cut them out carefully with scissors. Once the fangs are cut out from a separate sheet of paper, attach tape to the backs of the fangs and hand them out to players. Add a blindfold, and you’ve got a game of Pin-The-Fangs-on-the-Golbat!