In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Haunter in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Haunter.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Haunter - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Haunter
With its gaseous body, Haunter glides through the air in a sinister fashion, sending shivers up the spine of its foes, competitors and anyone who should cross it. It would seem to have a pair of hands which somehow function though not actually attached to its body. Haunter’s gas formation is a very interesting shape; it has sharp spikes on either side of its face and even gaseous teeth which are formed by an interesting organisation of purple haze. Haunter is yet another of the poisonous ghost Pokémon evolving from the slightly more playful Gastly.
Did you know?
- If crossed while hiding, Haunter will have a plan to take the life of those who dare step near it
- Haunter claims its victim’s lives by licking with its toxic tongue. The poison will cause horrible disease until the victim is drained of all life
- If trained well, Haunter can be extremely loyal to its trainer and will even mourn should he/she pass away
- Haunter can float straight through solid objects
- Haunter prefers to stay in the dark where it can silently stalk its next victim
Haunter. A highly dangerous and scary Pokémon to be taken very seriously, even though they love to mess around.