In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Kiara From The Lion King in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Kiara From The Lion King.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Kiara From The Lion King - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about KIARA from The Lion King
Kiara is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1998 film The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride.
- She is a blonde princess and main character of the movie, and the adventurous lioness of Pride Rock.
- Her father summons meerkat Timon and warthog Pumbaa to protect Kiara.
- The wild cat is the daughter of mother Nala and father Simba.
- Kiara is the granddaughter of grandfather Mufasa, paternal grandmother Sarabi, and maternal grandmother Sarafina.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.