In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Koda From Brother Bear in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Koda From Brother Bear.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Koda From Brother Bear - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about KODA from Brother Bear
Koda is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 2003 film Brother Bear.
- The main character is an Eskimo boy named Kenai.
- He murders the bear that killed his brother Sitka.
- For his crime, Kenai is reincarnated by spirits into a bear.
- To become human again, he must know what it is like to be hunted.
- Koda is also a dark brown bear who helps Kenai seek peace with nature and life.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.