In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Lucario in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Lucario.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Lucario - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Lucario
It is grouped into the dual-type Fighting/Steel type of Pokémon It evolves from Riolu and can mega evolve to Mega Lucario. It resembles a fox but is bipedal with blue and black fur on its body. It stands on its toes rather than the entire feet and on its thighs have a blue fur that looks like shorts. The Mega Lucario has more spike on its hands and has more fur.
Did you know?
- It senses and manipulates energy using aura, the special energy, which it can use to predict its enemies battle tactics and movements.
- They have the ability to understand human speech and communicate with humans via telepathy.
- They can create spheres of energy and throw them at their opponents during battles and defeat them easily.
- Mega Lucario is believed to be the first Mega evolution in the Pokémon universe although there is no conclusive evidence to support this claim.
- It can move to the mountains away from human to train and improve their skills in order to service their trainers easily and better.
It is rare because of its positive characteristics such as the natural sense of justice, loyalty and obedience towards its trainer