In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Nidorina in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Nidorina.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Nidorina - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Nidorina
It evolves from Nidoran female which has bred with a Ditto and evolves to Nidoqueen when exposed to a Moon Stone. It also cannot breed similar to Nidoqueen. It is quadrupled and light blue in color with dark spots. It also has large poison spikes which can retract when in the presence of counterparts and while in a burrow. Its paws have three claws and has a small thick tail.
Did you know?
- It is mostly gentle and caring than other Pokemon. It cares greatly for its young and developes close bonds.
- Does not engage in most battles but when forced, when it provoked to this state, it claws and bites its opponents fiercely and viciously.
- It emits a cry that is intimidating and disturbing to its opponents mostly used to throw them off their game.
- Nidorina has a shiny coloration that is similar the regular coloration of Nidorino. The same is the case of the vice versa.
- It is based off the characteristics and appearances of rabbits, mouse and rabbits.
It resides in hot climate areas such as savannah and plains where it burrows holes for its young and shield them against predators and other dangers.