In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Reepicheep From The Chronicles Of Narnia in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Reepicheep From The Chronicles Of Narnia.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Reepicheep From The Chronicles Of Narnia - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about REEPICHEEP from The Chronicles of Narnia
Reepicheep is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 2005 film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- He is a noble and brave light brown mouse with a sword and a red feather on his head, who helps lion king Aslan fight for freedom in the land of Narnia.
- His little ship is a coracle, a vessel used in the Celtic areas of the British Islands.
- The role in the 2008 movie The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, is in accessing the castle.
- The role in the 2010 movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, is to sail beyond Narnia.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.