In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Scamp From Lady And The Tramp in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Scamp From Lady And The Tramp.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Scamp From Lady And The Tramp - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SCAMP from Lady and the Tramp
Scamp is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1955 film Lady and the Tramp.
- Scamp is a neutral grey and scruffy puppy with a light blue collar and a gold name tag.
- His relatives are father Tramp, mother Lady, and sisters Annette, Danielle, and Collette.
- His role in the 2001 sequel Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure, is to learn respect for rules.
- He is seen on the television series House of Mouse, comics, and books.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.