In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Amy Rose From Sonic The Hedgehog in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Amy Rose From Sonic The Hedgehog.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Amy Rose From Sonic The Hedgehog - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about AMY ROSE from Sonic the Hedgehog
Amy Rose is a member in the casting group for Sonic the Hedgehog of the animated series. The character was designed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ōshima in 1991 for a video game from Sega. It is based on a blue hedgehog who travels at supersonic speeds and simultaneously curls into a ball for attacking enemies. He inspired comics, original animated video, and 4 cartoon shows.
Did you know?
- This character was featured in the animated series Sonic X from 2003.
- The show’s main character is Sonic.
- Sonic’s friends are Tails, Knuckles, and Amy Rose.
- Amy Rose has pink hair wearing a red hair band, red dress, red shoes, and carries a large red hammer.
- She is the girlfriend of Sonic.
- Her return is expected in a CGI series Sonic Boom, where she will befriend Sticks the Jungle Badger.
Sonic is one of the first game cast members to be inducted to the Walk of Game which occurred in 2005. His competitor named Mario from the Nintendo video game company is also an inductee. Sonic was created to provide this marketing advantage, making him the mascot for the video game company Sega. He is now one of the world’s most famous video game characters, having sold over 80 million copies.