In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Dory From Finding Nemo in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Dory From Finding Nemo.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Dory From Finding Nemo - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DORY from Finding Nemo
Dory is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was designed by Andrew Stanton and first appeared in the 2003 movie Finding Nemo.
- She is scheduled for another animated film currently in development, a 2016 movie Finding Dory.
- Her best friend is an orange clownfish Marlin, father of Nemo, and she helps him find the lost son.
- Dory is a blue surgeonfish with big eyes, a black stripe on her back, and yellow tips on her fins.
- She is very happy and talkative, but has a short-term memory, and is voiced by Ellen DeGeneres.
- Dory is also found in a 3D film, VHS, DVD, video game, musical, soundtrack, theme park, and awards.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.