In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Arbok in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Arbok.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Arbok - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Arbok
It is serpentine in nature and evolves from Ekans and it is categorized in the Poison-type Pokémon category. It resembles a cobra down to the large hood below its neck. It is covered in purple scales. Its interesting aspect is the design of its hood that looks changes every time it encounters prey.
Did you know?
- Its mechanism for intimidating prey is to mimic the prey with a frightening pattern on its body all the while making unsettling sounds with its mouth by expelling air.
- It crushes its opponents by coiling its body around them and squeezing them. Its squeeze and crush even materials made out of steel.
- It has regenerative abilities but cannot regrow its head.
- It also has adapted to the aquatic life and survive under water for long periods of time without drowning.
- It is vicious and seeks out its prey until it is defeated even if it runs greater distances. It also protects its territory viciously against intruders.
- It has a poisonous venom which it uses to finish its prey off. Its former signature move, Glare was used to paralyze its opponents.
Its main habitat is the grasslands particularly the savannahs and plains.