In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Articuno in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Articuno.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Articuno - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Articuno
Articuno is the graceful and mesmerising bird Pokémon of ice. Known as ‘the Freezer’ in Japan, Articuno are extremely rare and have some amazing abilities. This species has a helpful nature if it feels someone is worthy of aid. It has been known to guide explorers on quests through the tough weather conditions it prefers to live in.
Did you know?
- Articuno can chill the moisture in the air by flapping its wings causing it to snow all around it
- Articuno are not known for grouping together and enjoy isolation of high mountain tops in the icy cold conditions
- Some travellers believe that they watch over them and keep a safe guard on them while they are trekking through the icy mountains
- They have no specified gender
- Articuno is one of the three legendary birds in the Kanto region which are some of the most famous Pokémon of the first generation
So it’s a very graceful and helpful Pokemon, but what about attacks? Well it has the ability to knock a human out with one shot of its powerful legs, wings or beak. So it’s really best to stay on this legendary species’ good side and do not try to harm it