In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Big Bad Wolf in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Big Bad Wolf.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Big Bad Wolf - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about BIG BAD WOLF from Disney
Big Bad Wolf is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was originally featured in the year 560 BCE in “Aesop’s Fables.”
- The first film featuring this character was in The Three Little Pigs in 1933 by Disney.
- This character is portrayed most notably in stories The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
- Little Red Riding Hood discusses oddities in the wolf, just as Thor was when dressed as a woman.
- Other popular portrayals of this character are from Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera, and Sesame Street.
- In television and movies, the song “Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?” is a character reference.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.