In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Flotsam And Jetsam From The Little Mermaid in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Flotsam And Jetsam From The Little Mermaid.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Flotsam And Jetsam From The Little Mermaid - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about FLOTSAM AND JETSAM from The Little Mermaid
Flotsam and Jetsam is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- These characters are from the 1989 film called The Little Mermaid.
- The mermaid Ariel has a purple enemy with tentacles named Ursula the sea witch.
- Flotsam and Jetsam are large and vicious bluish green eels that are pets to Ursula.
- They also appear in a television series alongside the witch.
- These eels were performed by stage actors on Broadway and again by Quogue Junior Theatre Troupe.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.