In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Chansey in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Chansey.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Chansey - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Chansey
Also commonly known as the nurse Pokémon, Chansey has a naturally caring nature and carries out its nursing duties whilst taking care of an egg in its pouch. Chansey can lay several eggs each day which it likes to chare with injured Pokémon or humans. All Chanseys are female and evolve from Happiny. When at the level of high friendship, she will evolve into another nurse Pokémon known as Blissey.
Did you know?
- The more love and care Chansey is shown, the tastier and more nutritious her eggs will be
- Those who manage to catch this rare Pokémon in the wild are said to be given good luck and happiness for a long time through their life
- Chanseys can fairly commonly be found in urban areas
- If a Chansey senses evil in a fellow Pokémon or human, she will politely decline the offer of an egg or any friendship and move on
- Chansey walks extremely delicately to protect her egg, but if trying to escape danger she can run at amazing speeds
Because of her nurturing and social skills, Chanseys can often be found working in Pokémon hospitals. In battle, she has no real attack ability, but uses serene grace to calm her competitor and eventually end the fight