In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Charmeleon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Charmeleon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Charmeleon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Charmeleon
It belongs in the category of fire-type Pokémon. It is bipedal and reptilian in nature. It has a protrusion on the back of its head. It has long arms and feet each having three claws. Its tail is long and powerful and has a flame burning at the tip.
Did you know?
- It is very competitive and every time it seeks worthy opponents. This is indicated by the change in its flame to a bluish type flame.
- Although its name is derived from the chameleon reptile it does not share the same traits as its namesake. Only traits are the appearance and use of its tail.
- It utilizes its sharp claws and strong tail in battles to defeat stronger opponents and it is ruthless and vicious in doing so and will not stop until its opponent is defeated.
- It learns flamethrower moves during the early levels in the games.
- It is hard to tame and can be stubborn at times. At this time of rage its flame rises to high temperatures that are uncomfortable to their trainers.
They can mostly be found in mountains, rainy forests, volcanoes, craters and caves. They are rare in the wild.