In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Cloyster in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Cloyster.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Cloyster - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Cloyster
Cloyster is the evolved form of Shellder. Far stronger than its original form, Cloyster comes under the categories of water and ice. Its menacing smile is one of the smartest defence mechanisms for this Pokémon, designed to intimidate any challengers or predators; the other being its large, incredibly strong spiky shell surrounding another smaller shell protecting Cloyster from harm. Cloysters will only open their shell when they need to; during battle or feeding. However, Cloyster can just as easily attack from a closed shell
Did you know?
- Cloyster’s shell is completely impossible to open from the outside
- No-one is sure if Cloyster is just a black pearl or there is more to its body deep in its shell
- The shell of Cloyster is so strong that it could even withstand a nuclear bomb
- It projects itself along the sea floor with the same projectile system as its spike attack
- There is a 50% divide in male and female of the species
When not terrorising its prey, looking menacing or surviving missile attacks, Cloyster likes to rest peacefully among the rocks on the seabed in peace. But with this information in mind, disturb one at your own risk!