In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Donald Duck in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Donald Duck.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Donald Duck - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DONALD DUCK from Disney
Donald Duck is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This angry character is the most famous bird in the world and was created in 1934.
- His best friend is Mickey Mouse, his girlfriend is Daisy Duck, and his middle name is Fauntleroy.
- Donald is a white duck with a blue sailor shirt and hat, whose voice is scruffy and muffled.
- His has uncle Scrooge McDuck, granduncle Ludwig Von Drake, and nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
- Donald is in comics, books, film, television, video games, and has a star award in Hollywood.
- He is the mascot for many companies and organizations, and most common greeter at theme parks.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.