In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Eeyore From Winnie The Pooh in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Eeyore From Winnie The Pooh.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Eeyore From Winnie The Pooh - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about EEYORE from Winnie the Pooh
Eeyore is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was designed by A. A. Milne and used in books since 1926 that were adapted to film.
- His best friend is a blonde stuffed toy male bear named Winnie-the-Pooh.
- He is a grey donkey with a pink bow on his pinned tail that is always unhappy, and his creation was inspired by one of the few plush toys owned by the author’s son Christopher Robin Milne.
- Other characters are Piglet, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Tigger.
- Eeyore’s Birthday Party is an event that occurs each year since 1963 in Texas.
- His appearance is at theme parks and BotCon where his voice actor re-enacted an encounter with him and Optimus Prime.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. The first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.