In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Electabuzz in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Electabuzz.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Electabuzz - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Electabuzz
Electabuzz is an interesting Pokémon type with humanoid qualities as well as a small amount of cat traits about it. They are extremely strong with highly electric abilities and can withstand lethal amounts of electricity. Its large, round torso is used to store large amounts of electronic energy which it uses for attack and survival. Not many other electro Pokémon are a match for its high levels of voltage combined with high speeds and an extremely strong punch.
Did you know?
- Electabuzz can be struck by lightning and absorb the energy without it being any harm to its health
- If shown the colour red, Electabuzz will release in a fit of rage and destroy large amounts of its nearby surroundings
- Captured and trained Electabuzzes are sometimes used as lightning rods in small towns and villages
- Electabuzz can communicate with each other simply by flow of electrical current to one another
- There have been cases of Electabuzz wandering into cities and causing electrical blackouts
The one thing Electabuzz gets wrong? Its windmill arm movement! It does this to build up momentum in its punch, however this usually gives its opponent time to escape