In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Exeggcute in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Exeggcute.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Exeggcute - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Exeggcute
As the name suggests, Exeggcute is the name given to this small grouping of Pokémon which almost resemble eggs. They’re not eggs at all, still, as they count as ‘heads’ each with a slightly different facial expression. They are closer related to plant seeds than eggs. When exposed to the grass stone, Exeggcute will evolve into the Pokémon we know as Exeggcutor. Exeggcute prefer to live in nests up above in tall trees to protect them from attackers.
Did you know?
- If their group number goes down to lower than six for some reason, the remaining Exeggcute will replace it with anything they can find that resembles it. It has been reported that they once found a Togepi to be a suitable replacement and became very protective over it
- Exeggcute can also evolve when three heads should fall together
- Exeggcute heads are roughly the size of ostrich eggs at 1’4” tall
- Each head communicates with each other through the amazing skill of telepathy
- Exeggcute is not only grass but also falls under the psychic category
Each shell seems to have suffered a few cracks meaning the Pokémon is possibly very delicate. Either that or possibly camouflage