In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Exeggutor in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Exeggutor.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Exeggutor - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Exeggutor
One of the more bizarre looking Pokémon, looking a little like a short, stumpy coconut tree with legs, which makes sense as this is classed as a coconut Pokémon! The number of heads on this Pokémon can vary from three to six. Exeggutor is a grass Pokémon but also has psychic abilities. Its number of heads can grow excessively and oversize. In this case, the oversized head will drop off and form another colony of Exeggcute, which it originally evolves from
Did you know?
- Exeggutor heads each work independently, meaning they all have their own thoughts. Each head likes to speak its mind so it can make quite a noise a lot of the time
- Exeggutors are not lonely Pokémon and have been known to hang around in groups of their own kind
- The Alolan Exeggutor can grow taller than a tree itself
- This Pokémon has been given the nickname ‘The Walking Jungle’
- Exeggutor can increase its speed when exposed to enough sunlight. This is thanks to an ability of chlorophyll, just like a real plant
The sight of an Exeggutor could be quite overwhelming. At just over 6’ tall, having a walking talking tree heading in your direction is not something you expect to see every day.