In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Flareon in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Flareon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Flareon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Flareon
Flareon is the fire variety of the evolved Eevee with a flame-like design in its mane, tail and head-piece. Its build and design is very similar to its cousins Jolteon and Vaporeon and has the same tendencies, such as a feisty attitude and aggression when angered or threatened.
Did you know?
- The flame inside Flareon is stored in what’s known as a ‘flame sac’. This allows Flareon to raise its body temperature to over a thousand degrees Celsius
- Flareon prefers to live in highly populated areas where the air is warmer and are extremely hard to find out in the wilderness
- When Flareon’s body temperature gets too hot, it will fan out its mane allowing any trapped hot air to escape so it can start the heating process again
- Only 12. 5 per cent are female which means breeding very rarely takes place
- Flareon is immune to any other fire-type attacks or hidden fire abilities
Where Jolteon amplifies electricity through its sharp fur, Flareon functions by heating the air it inhales with a large flame inside its body. If it feels the challenger is not even worth wasting heat energy on, its incredibly sharp fangs could be the next weapon of choice.