In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Horsea in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Horsea.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Horsea - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Horsea
Horsea is a small, blue seahorse-like Pokémon found mainly in salt water. It has a large, tubular mouth for easy bubble blowing and catching prey. Its unique dorsal fin allows Horsea to swim in any direction while facing the same way. When it is threatened, it will either squirt sea water to fend off the threat, or thick black ink as an attack which will do significant damage to the foe and allow Horsea to swim away whilst the challenger is blinded in ink.
Did you know?
- The young are raised by the father rather than the mother in the family
- When the atmosphere is safe, Horsea will gather together and play and communicate using their tails
- In strong currents, Horsea can use its tail as a balance and an anchor to keep it in the same place and prevent it from accidentally being swept away
- Horsea are omnivores and live on insects and moss found on underwater rocks
- Horsea live and nest in deep sea reefs where they can lay a very large amount of eggs and raise their young
Horsea are excellent swimmers and can be extremely unpredictable against their competitors. Extremely social and very advanced