In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Jigglypuff in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Jigglypuff.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Jigglypuff - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Jigglypuff
It looks like a round pink ball with two pointy ears and blue eyes. Its unique detail is the large curled fur that appears on its forehead. Its body mainly has air so it is capable of inflating and deflating to great lengths depending on the opponent they are facing.
Did you know?
- Its hidden talent is the soothing melody it sings while also enlarging its eyes to make its opponent sleepy.
- There are more females than male Jigglypuff. For every five Jigglypuff, only one is male.
- Jigglypuff was originally meant to be a limited character and long term plans were not made for the character on multiple occasions.
- The Japanese meaning of Jigglypuff means Pudding.
- Jigglypuff are kind creatures who are loyal and loving to their trainers and owners.
- Just like Pikachu, Jigglypuff do not evolve to more powerful and menacing version of themselves. They remain as cute as they come.
Singing is the survival trait of Jiggypuffs. When they are denied the chance to sing they become upset easily and vulnerable. The most interesting aspect of this is that when it sings and puts people to sleep they become upset because they think that their audience finds them boring.