In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Jolteon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Jolteon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Jolteon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Jolteon
Jolteon is the electric evolved form of Eevee. It lives life similar to an urban fox, wandering around towns and cities, yet is considered to be very rare and valuable. 87. 5 per cent of the species are male, meaning finding a mate is extremely difficult for many of them and breeding rarely takes place.
Did you know?
- Jolteon’s fur is still pretty dangerous without Jolteon erupting any electric charge. Its fur barbs can become as sharp as surgical needles
- Its fur also amplifies electrical charge which it relies on for energy, warmth and attack
- Jolteon can produce up to 10,000 volt of electricity in a single charge when angered, threatened or preparing for battle
- There have been sightings of green Jolteons. One was publically shown at the curry completion ‘Curry Showdown: Which is more Delicious?’. This was shown in the original manga series
- If angered greatly, Jolteon can create an entire ‘envelope’ of lightning which is shown as a clear warning that it is on the verge f attack
Jolteon’s feisty behaviour makes it a highly sought after Pokémon. It has even been used to defuse and destroy highly destructive missiles with its electrical power