In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Jynx in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Jynx.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Jynx - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Jynx
Jynx is a female only species and one of the closest human resembling Pokémon known in existence. It is a broad built Pokémon with an inviting quality to lure in prey or challengers with its dangerous hypnotic kiss ability. Jynx are extremely protective of their young, Smoochum, and will stop at nothing to protect them. They will go as far as causing gale force winds and blizzards over whole towns until they are assured their family is safe.
Did you know?
- Jynx has several different cries which form into its unique language which is still being researched by Pokémon experts
- Its preferred form of communication is through gentle dancing and swaying
- Jynx are often found in their natural habitat which is urban areas of towns and cities
- The rhythm of their communicative dace has been reported to lure humans into dancing with them, causing them to become partially or completely hypnotised
- Jynx have been known to take on human duties and even employment. It’s even been noted that several Jynxes have or do work for Santa Claus as helpers
So when offered the ‘Lovely Kiss’ from Jynx, do not give in. This will put you or other Pokémon into a deep, deep sleep and you may not wake up again for a number of hours