In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Kabuto in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Kabuto.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Kabuto - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Kabuto
Kabuto is a shell fish Pokémon which also falls under the category of fossil Pokémon, believed by many to be extinct. It has a strong outer shell and two false eyes on the surface, with its real, glowing red eyes underneath. They are believed to form large groups and stick together in the wild
Did you know?
- Although officially classed as extinct, these Pokémon have been found living under the sea
- It is believed that in their prominent time they used to live on beaches and burrow under the sand for shelter
- Although they grouped together socially, Kabuto are extremely territorial and often prefer to keep to their own space, especially from other Pokémon
- Their bright red eyes allow them to see clearly on the deepest, darkest ocean floors
- They were believed to have gone extinct roughly an incredible 300 million years ago
Kabuto are very good swimmers and can escape all kinds of danger as well as chase after prey or opponents. If their personal space is interrupted they can give a nasty bite just as a polite warning. They have been discovered to be resurrected from Dome Fossils by experts