In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Omastar in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Omastar.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Omastar - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Omastar
Omastar is a water-type Pokémon evolved from the fellow fossil Pokémon Omanyte. It lives in a spiral shell which it carries on its back and hides inside when feeling threatened and has a circle of sharp fangs used for eating prey or attacking. This is another Pokemon believed by many to have been extinct for over 10,000 years, however some have had encounters with them who can tell you otherwise
Did you know?
- Omastar’s sharp teeth are immensely strong and will never let go of prey once it has been caught
- Omastar also has a four way jaw making it possible to bite on to anything in any position
- It has a number of gas chambers in its shell to help it with balance and to keep it on the ground
- By controlling the amount of gas in each chamber, Omastar and rise or fall to any level of water depth it chooses or needs
- Omastar’s shell never stops growing, causing mobility to become difficult over a period of time
Many still believe this creature to be extinct, yet there are few who have come very close to one face to face that will tell you otherwise