In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Kabutops in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
How to Draw Kabutops Pokemon
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Kabutops.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Kabutops - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Kabutops
Kabutops is a Pokémon which also falls under the category of fossil Pokémon, believed by many to be extinct for roughly 300 million years. It has a strong exoskeleton with a wide, aerodynamic head for movement in deep water and razor sharp sword-like arms.
Did you know?
- Kabutops can swim at extremely high speeds in the deep water by tucking into its shell
- They use their sharp, bladed arms to slice open their prey and live off their internal juices
- Kaputops prefer to be left alone and can be dangerously territorial
- They also have a very short temper and will show no mercy when trying to express their anger or sense of threat
- They can be revived from Dome Fossils by experts and historians
Kabutops are very good swimmers and can escape all kinds of danger as well as chase after prey or opponents. They have been found alive lurking in deep, dark caves away from the sea, showing that their newly revived fossils have learned to adapt to new surroundings or repositioning of seas. The speeds they can reach under water are immense and escape from a Kabutops is almost impossible in this case.