In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Kangaskhan in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Kangaskhan.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Kangaskhan - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Kangaskhan
Kangaskhan is a female only species of parent Pokémon. Carrying her feisty baby in her pouch, she has the instinct to protect it at all times, yet will allow the little one to climb out of the pouch and play and explore on its own if the environment is safe enough. Kangaskhan will evolve into Mega Kangaskhan once the youngster reaches childhood and grows out of its mother’s pouch.
Did you know?
- Kangaskhan was almost hunted to extinction. Thankfully they are no longer in such danger and can now be found living in wide savannahs, yet they are still extremely rare
- To protect her baby even further, Kangaskhan will sleep standing up so as not to crush the little one
- The mother’s happiness over the growth of its child is what feeds it with energy for later life
- There was a running myth that Cubone was in fact a baby Kangaskhan in disguise but this has been disputed and now disproven
- The baby will never leave the pouch until it is three years old
If the slightest sense of danger arises for the young, Kangaskhan will violently attack. Even if she is majorly injured she will not give up fighting for her baby’s safety