In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Krabby in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Krabby.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Krabby - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Krabby
It’s a crab! No, it’s a Krabby; a 1’4” tall water Pokémon resembling a crab but with a much wider mouth, large fangs and two large, wide eyes. Krabby lives in and nearby fresh and salt water but is most commonly found on sandy beaches, burrowed under the sand. Its huge red claws are a great help to it as they work as a powerful weapon against predators or challengers and they help maintain balance.
Did you know?
- If starving, Krabby can easily live on a diet of sand to regain nutrients
- Despite the name, Krabbies are reasonably calm and friendly, but will quickly attack if provoked or threatened
- Although only 1’4”, Krabby has an attack stat of 105, that’s the same as Hitmonchan and Aerodactyl!
- Krabby have a 50% divide in males and females. So they are fairly common as they can hatch a high number of eggs at a time
- If challenged by another Pokémon for their trainer, Krabbies would rather burrow away for protection than fight in the wild
Krabbies can be easy to spot thanks to their bright red spiky shell. However catching one is much harder as they are often quick to get away rather than wait around. Plus there’s the awesome pinch from its huge claws to watch out for