In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Lady And The Tramp in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Lady And The Tramp.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Lady And The Tramp - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about LADY AND THE TRAMP
Lady and the Tramp is a film of the Disney company which is the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This movie was released in 1955 that is based on the story “Happy Dan, The Whistling Dog.”
- Lady is a brown cocker spaniel puppy spousal Christmas gift in 1908 who meets male dog Tramp.
- Tramp is a feral but friendly silver mutt who protects other homeless dogs and meets female dog Lady.
- Their children are male puppy Scamp, and female puppies Annette, Danielle, and Collette.
- They were also seen in the 2001 sequel Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure.
- The characters have been seen on the television series House of Mouse, comics, and books.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.