In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Rocket Raccoon in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Rocket Raccoon.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Rocket Raccoon - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about ROCKET RACCOON from Marvel
Rocket Raccoon is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in 1976 by the Marvel Comics franchise before Disney merged with them.
- Rocket Raccoon was inspired by the music band Beatles’ 1968 song “Rocky Raccoon.”
- He wears a blue or orange jumpsuit, carries a very large gun, and his best friend is Groot, a humanoid tree.
- He is a character in the 2014 live-action movie Guardians of the Galaxy.
- He is a very intelligent animal who is an excellent marksman and a master of military tactics.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.