In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Marowak in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Marowak.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Marowak - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Marowak
The evolved form of Cubone, except this time with a new edge to it; unlike the melancholy, mournful Cubone, Marowak has finally overcome its mother’s death upon evolution, and focuses heavily on combat. Marowak has a very short temper and can resort to extreme violence and aggression. The skull mask has morphed into part of the Pokémon’s body after constant wearing, yet Marowak is only 2’ taller than its predecessor Cubone.
Did you know?
- Marowak have been known to beat rock boulders with their bone clubs in order to spread messages to other Marowaks
- Marowak has the ability to create a fire ball from its bone club which will chase after its challenger
- Marowak spend their time perfecting their skills in the high rocky mountains
- For the Alolan Marowak, it is said that its deceased mother’s regrets are channelled down and transformed into a protective energy for it
- As a warning, Marowak sometimes perform a war dance to their enemies before going in for attack
Marowak likes to live away from others in the mountains. Notoriously violent and feisty, Marowak is a complete opposite of its predecessor and care must be taken when approaching one with lack of experience