In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Hitmonlee in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Hitmonlee.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Hitmonlee - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Hitmonlee
Hitmonlee is an epic fighting Pokémon with a humanoid body and pretty impressive fighting moves. They are extremely rare in the wild and prefer to live in urban areas such as outskirts of cities or big towns. The fighting techniques mastered by Hitmonlee are the use of a mighty, powerful kick. They have extremely long legs which can also extend thanks to their spring-like muscles. This can take place extremely quickly and is the Hitmonlee’s finest martial trick.
Did you know?
- Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are the only two Pokémon to share the same name group but are not at all related in any way other than they are both humanoid fighting Pokémon
- Hitmonlee got its name after the Martial Artist Bruce Lee
- After each battle, Hitmonlee takes special care of its leg muscles to keep them in shape and to relieve it of any aching
- The yellow sole of Hitmonlee’s feet is hard and strong enough to crush diamonds
- Hitmonlee has been recorded to have four signature attacks; knife kick, jump kick, high-jump kick and rolling kick
It has been discovered that Hitmonlee is also part of a trio of Pokémon of the same name type, including Hitmonchan and Hitmontop, the spinning Pokémon