In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mighty Mouse in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mighty Mouse.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mighty Mouse - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MIGHTY MOUSE from the Series
Mighty Mouse is a member of the Mighty Mouse casting group from the cartoon series. The American character was designed by Paul Terry in 1930 and produced by the Terrytoons studio for 20th Century Fox animation. The mouse began in short films at theaters, and then in television on the CBS television network.
Did you know?
- The character is a black adult male mouse with a peach-colored face.
- He usually wears white gloves, red shorts, red boots, red cape, yellow shirt, and yellow pants.
- Initially his name was Super Mouse, in which the costume had a blue shirt and blue pants.
- He was made to mimic Marvel’s character Superman, as they both had a similar outfit and flying style.
- His girlfriend is named Pearl Pureheart.
- He is famous for singing, “Here I come to save the day!” pursuing a rescue situation.
- The shows were unique because he did not appear in action until the story’s plot became advanced.
- These cartoons had an opera element, with him singing in tenor, the distressed character singing in soprano, and the villain singing in bass-baritone.
With his special abilities, his tasks for justice become a success. He has received popular recognition and has appeared in comics, DVDs, VHS, video games, magazines, and cameos in television. Also, he inspired the Japanese character Mighty Atom (alias Astro Boy), his image appeared on Tom Scholz’s guitar, and Apple tried to sell a computer accessory called Mighty Mouse.