In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Miss Piggy in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Miss Piggy.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Miss Piggy - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MISS PIGGY from The Muppets
Miss Piggy is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was created and voiced by Frank Oz in 1974.
- Her job is as a magazine Editor, hobby as a Singer, sport as Martial Arts, and dream as an Actress.
- She is a light pink mangalitsa pig with long blonde hair, large blue eyes, long eyelashes, heart-shaped tongue, white pearl necklace, and usually a long white dress.
- Her famous phrase when she is angry with someone is “hi-yah!” while exerting a karate chop.
- She wrote a book that made the top of the New York Times Bestseller List.
- Her boyfriend is Kermit the frog, who she kisses excessively, or imposes violence on, without notice.
Miss Piggy sang with the Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, Cheetah Girls, Phineas and Ferb, Robbie Williams, Olly Murs, and starred on Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show, WWE Raw, Project Runway, E! Fashion Police, and Comic Relief. The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world.