In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Sly Cooper in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Sly Cooper.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Sly Cooper - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SLY COOPER
Sly Cooper is a member in the casting group for Sly Cooper of the video game series. The character was designed in by Sanzaru Games, Nihilistic Software, and Sucker Punch Productions, for Sony Computer Entertainment on media platforms PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.
Did you know?
- This character was first featured in the 2002 video game Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.
- He is an early adult raccoon descended from expert thieves who teach techniques to their young with the “Thievius Raccoonus” book.
- The story is a depiction of the real world where family secrets generate wealth for some friends.
- He wears blue gloves, boots, shirt, and hat, and yellow scarf, belt, and cuff on each wrist, black mask, red backpack or leg strap pouch, and uses a hooked staff heirloom as a tool and weapon.
- Other characters are turtle Bentley, hippo Murray, vixen Inspector Carmelita Fox, and iguana Dimitri Lousteau.
He also appeared in the games Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, PlayStation Move Heroes, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Bentley’s Hackpack. Other portrayals were in the comics GamePro Magazine, DC Comics, and a 2016 film.