In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mr Mime in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mr Mime.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mr Mime - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Mr. Mime
Mr. Mime is the psychic Pokémon with the amazing ability to take the art form of mime and use it to its full advantage, whether it be an imaginary wall, rope or weapon!Although its name contains the title ‘Mr’, they can be male or female with 50 per cent equality. Its weird feet curl up at the tips to resemble a pair of elf shoes. Aside from Jynx, they are one of the most human-looking Pokémon to be discovered.
Did you know?
- Mr. Mime develops the skill to solidify air particles as it reaches maturity. This is thanks to years of practising perfect pantomime as an infant
- Those who dare interrupt its act are attacked with a very brutal slap from its large hands
- Mr. Mime is able to build tall structures out of nothing but air, which it can then climb and aerobically jump from without coming to any harm
- Mr. Mime are extremely rare and even limit the Pokédex’s information
- If over trained or pushed too far, Mr Mime can become uninterested in performing and carry on with life lazing around like a slob
Best of luck trying to find a Mr Mime as they are extremely rare. Best place to search would be in dense woodland where they prefer to spend their time rehearsing in private