In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mushu From Mulan in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mushu From Mulan.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mushu From Mulan - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MUSHU from Mulan
Mushu is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1998 film Mulan and the 2004 sequel film Mulan 2.
- He is a small red Chinese dragon with an orange belly and whiskers with blue horns on his head.
- His best friend is human Fa Mulan, and he is overconfident, comical, and impulsive.
- Mushu was a guardian spirit but was demoted to be a servant for failing to save a family member.
- His role is to protect Mulan, and his goal is to earn his right to become a guardian again.
- He is voiced by the very famous comedian Eddie Murphy, and is a greeter at theme parks.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.